On-Site & Remote IT Support
The Best in IT Support
Our clients are people, not servers. We manage your network, but it's you we support.
Our unlimited on-site and remote support was designed with customer service in mind. We encourage your team to call in for any issues or how to questions. Our support agreements have no hours limits (excluding vendor management), so there is no hesitation about picking up the phone or emailing in for assistance.
We don’t want to have to worry about our technology or losing valuable time due to computer problems, we only want to focus on our creativity and our customers. Technology Pointe gives us that freedom. The TPI team quickly responds to any technical issues or questions with patience and knowledge. These guys are awesome!
- Jeff Montgomery ( President, Ampersand Agency, Client since 2007 )
Everything is included:
- Unlimited remote and on-site support
- On-site support as needed - don't wait for your "scheduled" day
- After-hours support
- New user & computer setups - no extra charge
- Antivirus, spam filtering, security
- Project work - server upgrades, office moves and more
- Microsoft Office for every computer
- Dedicated virtual CIO - quarterly budget meetings and IT strategy as needed
- No contracts!
It is a relief not to have to follow up with our managed services provider to make sure all issues are resolved. Technology Pointe has kept me apprised of issues before they became problems and they treat each ticket as if we are the only client they serve. I wish I had signed up with them sooner!
- Elaine Burr ( Office Administrator, Chamberlain McHaney, Customer Since 2015 )
Technology Pointe's Helpdesk is based in Round Rock, TX
Local and experienced staff
A dedicated team means no waiting for somebody to get back from another client before they can call you back. Over ten technicians are standing by, ready to take your calls. The majority of calls are able to be handled immediately - no waiting for a call back!
On-site Support in Austin and Dallas-Fort Worth TX
Our on-site teams in central and north Texas are available to come on-site as much as needed to make sure you are working 100%. In the event of an emergency such as a laptop being busted, we're able to be there within a few hours in most cases. For lower priority situations, we are able to schedule a visit the next day.