IT Support Financial Services
CCH ProSystem fx? Quickbooks? PCI compliance? Sharefile? Our team has over 20 years of experience supporting and providing solutions to ensure our financial services clients have the access and performance they are looking for with their line of business applications. This team's primary focus is working with all of our Financial Services Clients, including:
- Audit Firms
- Private Equity
- Wealth Management
- Financial Advisement
We offer and implement solutions that will allow business continuity for all of your employees. Giving your employees access to data and people that they need so they can take care of your clients the same way you would. Empowering your staff to make the tough choices for your clients leads to higher results and less worry for you.
Security and Support
When it is tax season and your team is pulling reports and providing their clients with the information they need to be able to file their taxes, the accuracy and speed in which they do it is a reflection on the business you have been building. We will provide you the environment and support so that we can help you, help your staff take care of the clients.
Your practice groups have enough to worry about, let us provide and take care of the security and policy creation to make sure your company is meeting the ongoing security management demanded by the industry’s compliance requirements. Our All Pointe’s Covered Support plan gives you the peace of mind that you are looking for when it comes to your technology.
Cybersecurity is the number one topic among private equity groups right now. Either they have to meet SEC compliance, or they know they have to make changes to do what is best for their clients. We have to experience to help you achieve those requirements and implement systems to ensure you are doing right by your clients. Our support agreements cover us helping you find these answers. IT all comes down to best practices and processes to ensure you are maintaining the protection you need from cybersecurity threats.
All Pointes Covered Support plan:
- Unlimited support for employees working remote or in the office, and all company devices, tablets, and phones included.
- On-site support on-demand - don't wait for your "scheduled" day; in most cases, we are the same day on-site day.
- After-hours support - all emergencies are handled by our on-call staff at no extra cost to you.
- New user & computer on-boarding and off-boarding setup included
- Software updates, such as accounting software.
- Network, Server, and desktop support included
- Security best practices and processes supported
- AV, malware prevention, and network security software included
- 24/7 network monitoring
- Weekly Security patches of company-owned computers and servers.
- Dedicated CIO - quarterly meetings. Going over the things you want to know and need to know. Managing yearly technology budget
- Equipment management of company-owned assets
- We handle all your vendor relationships, from negotiating contracts to finding new ones if required. Click here for more information about our CIO services.
- Fixed monthly cost based on user count, not machines to simplify budgeting - the majority of clients experience no "out of scope" charges.
Thanks to Technology Pointe, Inc. the only thing causing us stress is the next due date Congress will change! We were able to protect the members of our team at the highest risk by sending them home to work in the safety of their homes immediately! Thank you!
- Carrie D. Bradshaw, CPA, CCIFP
"Big kudos to your team for being so responsive. Before our switch from [our former IT company], it would be 4-24 hours or more before I would hear back on a simple request."
- Nicole Williams, Accounting Manager
"Our firm relies on Technology Point’s fast response time and friendly support. They have consistently provided quality support with minimal downtime to our team. We trust that Technology Pointe will continue to be a proactive partner as we grow and plan for continually evolving IT requirements and challenges."
- Rusty Hale, CPA