So you can focus on running your firm, not managing IT
Time is money for your firm. Every minute an attorney can't work, the partners are asking YOU why it isn't fixed yet. We can help by letting you focus on all the other parts of the firm you have to manage instead of IT. Our unlimited remote and on-site support plans make sure everyone gets support when they need it, no matter if they are in the office or out. Our cloud services let other locations and remote workers access everything as if they were in the main office.
All Pointes Covered Support plan:
- Unlimited support, both remote and on-site, for your entire team and all their devices, tablets and phones included.
- On-site support on demand - don't wait for your "scheduled" day, in most cases we are on-site same day.
- After-hours support - all emergencies are handled by our on-call IT staff.
- New user & computer setups, software updates such as accounting - no extra charge
- Extensive legal industry experience - We have experience with a wide variety of legal software including Juris, TimeSlips, PCLaw, Workshare, iPro, Concordance, MFiles, OpenText eDocs DM, and more!
- Dedicated CIO - quarterly budget meetings and IT strategy as needed. We handle all your vendor relationships, from negotiating contracts to finding new ones if needed. Click here for more information about our CIO services.
- No contracts! Our agreements are month-to-month so we earn your business every day, not just when a contract renewal needs to be signed.
- Fixed monthly cost to simplify budgeting - the majority of clients experience no "out of scope" charges. Everything your firm needs is covered, from after hours emergencies to setting up new computers. Don't let big issues or busy periods result in unexpected IT bills.
It is a relief not to have to follow up with our managed services provider to make sure all issues are resolved. Technology Pointe has kept me apprised of issues before they became problems and they treat each ticket as if we are the only client they serve. I wish I had signed up with them sooner!